About Me

My photo
texas, United States
EYY. im me. i love God. like superman. have a bf named richard. a big family. love to eat. like to learn. hate lima beans. and thats it. :)

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Some good.

Now im only grounded until this weekend, which would have been the half-mark of my full groundingness. She changed the "grade-to-get" to an 85. This is MUCH better than all A's. :) but...
NOW, Monday through Thursday, at 6 o'clock, I have to be inside, phone off, and off the computer. So, BASICALLY...im grounded everyday after 6 o'clock. MUCH better than my previous situation. but still...it sucks. ESPECIALLY since Richard doesn't usually get home till about 6: every day. Sooooooo I STILL will never get to talk to him...except on weekends. There's some good. And some bad.
But oh well. Millions of people all over the world live without being able to roam their neighborhood safely or use phones at all. Millions of people don't even HAVE friends or boyfriends. So, I guess I should be thankful that God has given me what he HAS given me.
...Still sucks, though. lol.
On another note.........YAYYYYY! My birthday is next Wednesday!!!! OCTOBER 29th, I'm gonna be 16 years young :) woohoo! haha :)